Boarding From (please also state AM or PM drop off):
Boarding To (please also state AM or PM pick up):
Vets Contact Number:
Can we use pictures on Facebook?
I/WE GIVE CONSENT FOR OUR CATS TO BE PENNED TOGETHER:
Please SelectYesNoNot applicable
1. Warranted by the owner that the animal is in a fit and sound condition.
2. In the event of illness or injury of the animal a vet may be called in, and the carrying out of his instructions shall be at the owner’s expense.
3. All rates are daily, levied from & including day of arrival and the day of departure, unless the animal is collected before 11a.m., when no charge will be made for that day.
4. All accounts must be settled before the animal is removed.
5. The cattery reserve the right to dispose of any animal not collected within 30 days of expiry date of the agreed boarding period unless notified of any change within this period.
6. In peak times, if you collect your cat before your booked date of departure, you will be charged for the full period booked.
In the event of serious illness and in a situation where I/we the owners cannot be contacted I/We the owners hereby give Halesgarth full authority along with either our own vet or the cattery vet to act in the best interest of the animal.
7. All bookings require a deposit or full payment in advance
8. Any bookings for under 4 days in duration or less than 1 month away need to be paid in full before the board starts.
9. A deposit of £50 (dogs) £30 (cats) will be needed for each booking and this is none refundable and none transferable, anything over this amount will be returned if cancelled. The deposits or full amounts can be paid directly to:
Halesgarth Kennels Acc.No.:41956559 Sort Code: 60-06-39 Natwest reference (animals name plus day they board – e.g Freddie 06/08)
I/We have read and understood the conditions of boarding at Halesgarth Boarding Cattery